If you’re juggling too many podcast promotional channels but not making the connections that you want with your small business podcast, this will help. You can do more with the content you already have!
Creating less and repurposing more and smarter.
I know because I've built my entire podcasting career doing just this.
The trick is connecting your promotional channels to each other and creating a content flywheel. After some time it starts to churn on its own and you really get to relax and enjoy the networking opportunities that come from all your hard podcasting work.
I, Steph Fuccio, help small business owners create connection focused podcasts for lead generation. These tips are what I recommend my clients to do. And what I've done myself, of course.
With this purchase, you’ll have access to:
- Live session on September 21st at 1pm New York, 7pm Copenhagen
- Within 1 week after the live event all of these items will be uploaded to Gumroad:
- An edited video version of the course
- an edited audio (MP3) version of the course
- the course slides with clickable links
Practical tips on how to make your small business podcast content go further to help you find the right clients.